2. What is the last surviving vessel of the Hawgood fleet?
J. B. Ford
E. M. Ford
3. Which fleet owned a vessel named after the nephew of vessel builder James Davidson?
Pioneer Steamship Co.
Pittsburgh Steamship Company
Interlake Steamship Company
4. What vessel, largest boat on the lakes in 1892, sank on Lake Michigan in 1914?
James B. Colgate
W. H. Gilbert
M. J. Bartelme
5. What was the Lemoyne (I) launched as?
6. What boat was known as the "Wandering Ghost" of the Great Lakes?
7. When the Douglass Houghton was launched, what was the arrangement of it's stacks?
One, in stern of boat.
Two, one ahead of the other, in stern of boat.
One, in middle of boat.
Two, in stern of boat, side by side.
8. What Great Lakes vessel owner and namesake died aboard the Titanic?
E. G. Crosby
9. In which Lake Superior port did the Wasaga meet it's demise?
10. A disaster on which ship caused the greatest loss of life in Great Lakes history?
11. For which fleet did the Courtney Burton start it's life?
Jones and Laughlin
12. Which of these boats were not built for use through the Welland Canal?
John H. Price
13. Which of these fleets never painted their boats with a green hull?
Colonial Steamships, Ltd.
14. What was the last crane ship to bear the USS logo on it's stack?
William J. Filbert
Clifford F. Hood
15. What was the last composite hulled boat on the Great Lakes?
16. What Canadian vessel was laid down as a tanker but launched as a bulk freighter?
John E. F. Misener
Great Lakes & Seaway Shipping