Win a Trip aboard a Great Lakes Freighter
1. Trip on a freighter - Janet Dirtzer, Inver Groves, MN
2. Trip on a freighter - Edna Simpson, Exeter, Ontario
3. Six-day berth on a tall ship - Hennie de Boer, Lucknow, Ontario
4. BBQ and Cruise for 12 aboard the Donald Bert - Janet Kalbfleish, Goderich, Ontario
5. Round trip for two on the Badger - Janet Clarke, Exeter, Ontario
6. Round trip for two on Chi-Chee-Maun - Gareth Rogers, Mason, MN
7. Detroit River cruise for four on Diamond Belle - Jerry McDonnell, Blyth, Ontario
8. Detroit River cruise for four on Diamond Belle - Sandra May, St. Clair Shores, MI
9. 30,000 Island Cruise for two on Miss Midland - Ken Steele, Ajax Ontario
10. Kempenfelt Bay cruise for two on the Serendipity Princess - B. Belcher, Mississauga, Ontario
11. Cruise for two on Huron Lady II - Gina Dalkin, Davis Ontario
12. 30,000 Island cruise on Georgian Quenn - Donna Hamblin, Marcellus NY
13. Family cruise pass on the Chief Shingwauk - Bill Vincent, Auburn Ontario
14. 30,000 Island cruise abouard the Island Queen - Bobbie Spencer, Yorkville IL
15. Round trip for two aboard the Beaver Islander - Paul Van de Kamer, Kitchener Ontario
16. Party of four aboard the Maid of the Mist - Myra & Gerry Kingsley, Goderich Ontario
On June 24, 2004 two lucky couples will win once-in-a-lifetime holidays as guests aboard a working Great Lakes Freighter Compliments of Seaway Marine Transport.
As guests they will enjoy the comfortable and gracious accommodations normally reserved for the corporate officers of the shipping companies. In keeping with marine tradition, all meals are homemade by the cooks on board. Hospitable crews, spectacular scenery and the haunting experience of plying the great waters aboard one of these freighters makes this experience unforgettable.
Arrangements for the voyages during the 2004 shipping season are personalized and every effort is made to accommodate preferred destinations and times.
There are many other prizes included in the raffle - one being a BBQ and cruise for twelve people aboard a tug boat. See list of prizes below. Tickets are only $5.00 and the money raised will help us send needy youngsters to summer camp.
1st. & 2nd prizes Trip for two aboard a Great Lakes Freighter
Compliments of Seaway Marine Transport
3rd Prize A berth on a tall ship for a 6 day sail training program for youth 14-18 leaving Owen Sound, Ontario on July 25th- Compliments of Toronto Brigantine Inc.
4th Prize BBQ & Cruise for twelve aboard M.V. Donald Bert out of Goderich, Ontario - Compliments of MacDonald Marine Ltd.
5th Prize Round trip passage for two, and vehicle across Lake Michigan aboard the Steamship Ferry S.S.Badger ~ Compliments of Lake Michigan Carferry Service
6th Prize Passage for two adults, and vehicle, crossing Georgian Bay aboard the Chi-Cheemaun from Tobermory to Southbay Mouth or four adults return. ~ Compliments of Owen Sound Transportation Co.
7th & 8th Prize Narrated river cruise for four on the Detroit River aboard the Diamond Belle- Compliments of Diamond Jack’s River Tours
9th Prize 30,000 Island cruise for two on the Miss Midland (Midland - Georgian Bay) - Compliments of Midland Tours Inc.
10th Prize Kempenfelt Bay Cruise for two aboard the Serendipity Princess on Lake Simcoe - Compliments of Midland Tours Inc.
11th Prize Bluewater Cruise for two aboard the Huron Lady II out of Port Huron, Michigan - Compliments of Captain John Rigney
12th Prize 30,000 Island Cruise family pass (2 adults & 3 children) aboard the M.S. Georgian Queen out of Penetanguishene ~ Compliments of Captain Steve Robillard
13th Prize Lock Tour family pass (2 adults & 2 children) aboard the M.V. Chief Shingwauk out of Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario ~ Compliments of Lock Tours Canada
14th Prize 30,000 Island cruise for two adults and 2 children about the Island Queen (departs from Parry Sound, Ontario) ~ Compliments of 30,000 Island Cruise Lines Inc.
15th Prize Round trip tickets for two adults to Beaver Island (departs from Charlevoix, Michigan) ~ Compliments of the Beaver Island Boat Company
16th Prize Complimentary ticket for a party of four to view Niagara Falls aboard the Maid of the Mist~ Compliments of Maid of the Mist Steamboat Company Ltd.
Licence No. M299464
Order your tickets today - Visa by phone (min 5 tickets)
519-524-7356 or 1-800-265-5198
To purchase tickets by mail: Click to print order form
Return to Great Lakes &
Seaway Shipping www.boatnerd.com